Bio-mechanically correct instruction
Head Trainer, Kristi Frishman, holds a degree in kinesiology from the University of California, Los Angeles. Instruction is precise and based on the science of human movement.
Tailored training for high achieving riders
Genuine Farms designs individualized fitness and competition preparation programs for each horse/rider team. Your program will be designed around your life constraints and equestrian goals.
Training to Be Your Best
Competing and winning at “A” circuit (nationally ranked) shows is a talent that Frishman shares with her high achieving clients. Showing with and watching the top riders speeds learning exponentially.
A Boutique Hunter Jumper Barn in San Juan Capistrano
Genuine Farms is a full-service, training and show barn in San Juan Capistrano.
We focus on maximizing the potential of each horse and rider.
Whether your desire is success in the show ring, improving your riding skills for pleasure, or bringing along a young horse for re-sale, we have the resources to make it happen.
- lessons on your horse
- lessons on show quality lesson horses
- individual lessons
- monthly lesson packages
Training & Services
- full training including 6 days of care and 4 lessons
- 7 days of horse care available
- pro rides, turn outs and lunging as needed
- full grooming including tack ups, tack downs, bathing and more
- extra feed including beet pulp, pellets and grains to meet the needs of your horse
- customs programs available upon request
- feeding of your supplements
- complete showing services
Leasing & Sales
- 1/2 and full leases available on show quality horses
- consultation throughout the purchase of your own mount
- green horse development
- consignment sales
Great 2 weeks competing at HITS Thermal in the desert. Exclusive in the Hunter Prix and Fia Lotta MA in the 1.20.read more
8 year old, 15'3" Dutch Gelding Showing successfully in 3'3" Pre-Green Hunters. Fourth place in his first Hunter Derby week, Blenheim Spring Classic II Reserve Champion 3'3" Pre-Green Hunters, Blenheim Spring Classic II 2nd CPHA Pre-Green Hunter Stake, Blenheim...read more
An article by Kristi, who is also trained in kinesiology, was recently featured in California Riding Magazine.... Kinesiology reveals why strength, flexibility and balance are big keys to consistent success in our sport. by Kristi Frishman At some point most of us...read more